Some of my Favorites!

Some of my Favorites!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lava

Hopefully I have started a yearly trip with my new family to Lava Hot Springs each year. My uncle has an amazing cabin there and I thought it would be fun if I could get my whole Haveron family to go and float the river. So I asked everyone and luckily pretty much everyone was able to make it for the weekend. Weather wasn't as good as I had hoped, but luckily it's called hot springs:) Between thunderstorms we were able to get quite a few runs in down the river.                                  

Everyone was being a good sport considering the weather, but it's very hard not to have fun with this group of people, no matter the circumstances.



Good thing we brought our truck to shuttle people back and forth. Poor Lexi, but someone needs to hold down the tubes:) Take one for the team. As you can see in the background our weekend did finally get a little brighter considering the day before.



Luckily it stopped raining at night for us to start a 
campfire so we could make our smores! But that only lasted like 20 minutes then is started pouring on us.













No comments:

Post a Comment